Sunday, November 4, 2012

F A L L ....


Fall is my favorite season....I love all the changing of leaves...the amazing colors..and the change in temperature. I love the summer...but unless I have on SPF 1,000..this girl looks like a lobster...not so cute. 
I incorporated my love for fall into our house...I love being resourceful and spending as little money possible. All I had to do was go into my front yard for all of this amazing decor...with a little acrylic paint, hot glue and some weird looks from my husband...I was done. It literally cost me next to nothing. I had some creative inspiration from one of my favorite artists & craft bloggers Alisa Burke. Thank you Alisa for your inspiration!


I found this amazing yellow branch across our street...I knew it would look amazing on our mantel...and it does!






1 comment: